Homeopathic Pet Medicine Tips
Have you heard about homeopathic pet medicine and been wondering what it means and how it works?
You have come to the right place to find out about this terrific form
of alternative pet medicine that we absolutely love and use.
Over the years we have gained knowledge by treating our own animals with the science of homeopathy.
Plus…our clients who use this form of holistic pet medicine are often overwhelmed with the great results.
example...the horse in the picture was given "Calms Forte" during
training so that it would not be afraid or increase it's anxiety level
when getting in the trailer.
What is Homeopathic Pet Medicine?
- As you might know already homeopathic pet medicine is very extensive and there are lots of remedies to choose from
- The real beauty we have experienced is that the basic principles are simple yet well researched on people not animals!
- The basic underlying principle has been around since the early 1800’s when it was discovered by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann
How Does Homeopathic Pet Medicine Work?
- Founded on the basic principle that “Like is Cured by Like”…a
disease is cured by whatever medicine produces similar symptoms when
given to a healthy person
- Remedies are chosen by considering all emotional, mental and physical symptoms
- Doesn’t treat just one symptom that your pet may be showing like listlessness, shyness, vomiting, muscle stiffness, etc.
- Utilizes micro-doses or diluted natural substances like plants, seeds, berries, flowers, herbs and minerals
- Do not cause side effects
- Heals without harm to your pet
not affect any prescription drugs that your companion may be on. So,
homeopathic medicine can be used along with conventional medicine
You might also enjoy the gentle and effective qualities of treating your companion with this form of alternative pet medicine.
The good news… is that you can treat yourself plus your dogs, cats, horses, barnyard animals, birds, reptiles and fish.
Some First-Aid Conditions to Treat Using Homeopathy
- Trauma and Accidents
- Back Injuries and Slipped Disks
- The Birthing Process
- Bites from Other Animals
- Bone Injuries
- Burns and Scalds
- Car Sickness and Motion Sickness
- Cuts and Skin Abrasions
- Urinary Tract Problems
- Ear Conditions
- Eye Conditions
- Fear, Fright, Panic and Hysteria
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Seizures or Fits
- Sprains and Strains
- Teeth Injuries
As you can see the list is long and yet there are even more chronic
conditions that you can treat with this form of holistic pet medicine.
How To Treat Using Homeopathic Pet Medicine
- We recommend finding a veterinarian that has had proper training and extensive experience for chronic health conditions.
- For first-aid and general health concerns there are many books that deal with homeopathy for pets.
- Remedies can be bought at natural food stores and online
We keep a simple first-aid kit with a few common remedies that we would like to share with you!
Our Favorite Remedies
Remedy or Nature’s Rescue…is great when we have a nervous animal from
any type of situation. It is fabulous for calming an animal from loud
noises, shock, trauma, fear, etc.We have used it when wild
birds fly into our windows, at dog events, prior to surgery and with
horses afraid of noises with great results.
- Calms Forte…is great for those animals that are agitated and Nature’s Rescue doesn’t seem to work.We find this extremely beneficial when an animal has trouble falling asleep or during fireworks.
- Nux Vomica…is a must for those who have animals that eat things they shouldn’t and then start to vomit.We wait until they vomit all foreign material and are only vomiting liquid before we give them Nux.
- Arnica…is the first remedy to consider when you have a back injury or notice limping.
We hope you find homeopathic pet medicine beneficial for your companions.
We would love to hear your stories and if you have any questions please drop us a line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Return from Homeopathic Pet Medicine to Holistic Pet Medicine